Larry: Welcome to Gearbest.com.How may I help you today?
Diego: Hi
Larry: hi
Diego: I bought Cloupor mini 30w with me 2 times removed money , why?
Larry: Could you give me the order number ? Please go to : My account>>My orders , you can find it there . It begins with the Letter "W", and it has 16 numbers .
Diego: I paid $ 30.98 for pre-order now at me again require $ 30.98
Diego: W1501030758361625 and W1412250859339556
Larry:
Order No. :W1501030758361625
Larry: This order is payment failed
Larry:
Order No. :W1412250859339556
Larry: This order is also payment failed
Diego: I paid for an order with pre-order
Diego: Why should I pay for it again ?
Larry: We know you have paid.And the money is in the Paypal now
Larry: That's because your payment is failed
Diego: Так получается вы вернете 30.98$ или нет?
Larry: If you do not believe it,you can check it to the Paypal
Larry: And ask your money back
Larry: Then pay your order again
Diego:
http://i.gyazo.com/5458cf52f53fcaa64ede3fd86667a921.png
Diego:
http://i.gyazo.com/49449a75cc53651e4c47b18592122896.png
Larry: We know you have paid
Larry: And we told you that your payment is holding in the Paypal now
Diego: So what do I do ?
Diego: help me
Larry: Contact the Paypal to check it
Larry: And you can get your money back through Paypal
Larry: And pay again
Diego: how to get the money back ?
Larry: Contact the Paypal
Larry: And Paypal will refund to you
Diego: do not tell me where to write?
Larry: Just login your paypal account
Larry: There is no need to know where to write
Diego: says that the account paypal 0.00
Larry: You need to contact the Paypal worker to get your money to your paypal account
Diego: and how, over the phone?
Larry: Sorry,we also do not know.You can search the contact ways on the website
Larry: There must be the Paypal worker in your country
Diego: I still do not understand why it happened ?
Larry: We also do not know why it is paid failed
Larry: But we do not received the payment from the Paypal
Diego: But in any case I will need to pay $ 30 ?
Diego: Is there some time?
Larry: Yes,unless you change other shipping way
Larry: Sorry,we sent the wrong message
Larry: If you want to the order,you need to pay again
Diego: And the money you owe me a PayPall back?
Larry: It is the paypal owe you the payment
Larry: And we have told you that the payment is holding by the Paypal
Diego: Well, thank you very much , if anything , I 'll get back to you