Color: black/stainless
    Package: eGo black Medium (M) Carry Case

Kit content:
    *ECHO Cartomizer (without logo, Resistance: 2.4-2.7ohm Capacity: 2.3ml) 5pc
    *1300mAh ECHO Battery (Volt: 4.2V charging time: around 5 hours) 2pc
    *420mA eGo Universal USB Charger (without cord, Output: 4.2V /420mA) 1pc
    *eGo Medium (M) Carry Case 1pc

Why to choose?
    *The ECHO Battery and cartomizer are the original and best match for each other
    *Large battery (1300mAh) and cartomizer capacity (2.3ml), longer vaping time between refills and recharges
    *High volt, huge vapor, clean and pure taste, easy to refill e-juice, suitable for beginners as well as veterans

How to refill?
    *Remove the tip
    *Drip e-juice along the side into the filler
    *Put the tip back
    * Please do not drip any e-juice into the middle hole as it will block the airflow.
    * It’s better to let the cartomizer stand for a few minutes to allow juice to completely settle.

How to charge?
    *Screw the ECHO battery into the eGo universal USB charger
    *Insert charger into a USB port on computer
    *Or insert charger into an AC-USB adapter and then plug into a socket

How do these LED lights act during charging?
    *The LED light on the charger is green once it connects to a power source then it turns to red and keeps blinking every 6 seconds while charging. When charging finishes, the light will turn to green again.
    *The LED light on ECHO battery blinks for several times at first and goes out all the way until charging finishes.

Note:The ECHO battery can not work with LR (lower than 2.2ohm) atomizer/cartomizer.

Новичок
    Hi, Amy. I have the following question about this ECHO kit - I ordered one for my mom (from HealthCabin) and it was absolutely ok...until the battery discharged. Now she can't charge it with the USB-charging device included in the kit. It seems that everything is working, all LEDs are properly lighting, we measured voltage of the charger - it's 4.2 V as promised. However the battery isn't actually charged although we gave it enought time (the whole night). This happens with both batteries in the kit which probably means that it's not about the batteries. Maybe the charger device is defective? Or can this problem be fixed by pulling central contact of the battery a little bit up? I will appreciate your asap. reply. Thanks in advance.

thank you for contacting us here.
    i am sorry for the charging problem.
    does the button on echo batteries flash when you plug it into usb charger?
    whether the led on the usb charger is red during charging?
    normally button on echo batteries flash a few times when it is pluged into usb charger. if no, the usb charger is defective.
    the led on usb charger should be red when the battery being charged.
    please check them and let me know. thanks

Новичок
    Yes, the button flashes 3 times when battery's connected to the charger and LED of the charger is red when charging, so it seems that everything is working properly. However, 12 hours of charging give no result The battery still remains empty after all. Any idea why it is happening? Maybe it's really about the central contact of batteries?

Treffa, do the batteries work before charging? do you have ego usb charger? if you do, please try to charge echo with ego usb charger. if it works, the USB charger is defective.

Новичок
    Amy, thanks for your help. We've finally found and tried another charger - it's ok. So I guess the charger from the kit was just defective.

hi Treffa, i am glad that you found the reason. as for the defective usb charger, we can send you a new free one with your new order. please remember to leave a comment.

Новичок
    эти работали очень хорошо для меня, очень convienent слишком